The Blue Mountains Artists Network offers several benefits to members. Current financial members can participate in:
- BMAN Exhibitions at The Edge Gallery four times a year
- BMAN Exhibitions at other suitable gallery locations several times per year
- The Arts Trail four times a year
- Career Development and Education since artists who wish to build an arts career need to have both the skills of their craft and are in effect running a small business
- BMAN can Auspice you if you apply for a grant.
- Workshops with experienced people passing on their knowledge
- Social networking events to discuss issues or just to get to know one another
- Display your work on the BMAN website Members Gallery and be able to add your events to Upcoming Events on the website.
- BMAN Members are covered for Public Liability and Products Liability insurance of twenty million dollars for their arts practice, when it is a BMAN exhibition or a BMAN event.
- You also have a say in the running of the organisation
We welcome potential or new members to our functions. Please come to an event or opening and get to know us all.
Membership fees are $60 to join including the first year's membership, and $50 per calendar year (1st Jan- 31st Dec) thereafter. If you join after 1st July and before 1 November, the fee is $35 to join and $50 per year from 1 January thereafter.
There are additional fees to participate in an exhibition or in the Arts Trails.
To join please complete a membership online by using the 'Join BMAN' button on the Home page and complete your details or use this membership form, and
- Pay online by direct deposit to Account Name: Blue Mountains Artists Company, National Australia Bank (NAB) BSB: 082656, Account: 534270179 Reference: Surname and Membership
- Or post membership form & cheque to: BMAN, P O BOX 416, KATOOMBA, 2780