Subscribe to email News?
Welcome to the Blue Mountains Artists Network
Our community of talented artists are here to welcome you to our beautiful Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, and to share with you their enjoyment of the world of art and creativity. From arts trails to exhibitions, from performances to workshops, it's all here and available in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales. To find out more about BMAN and what we do click here
- Opening of 'The Elements - Earth Water Air Fire' Exhibition - come along and join us at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mt Tomah 2pm - 4pm Saturday 4 March. More about The Elements here...
- The Elements - Earth Water Air Fire' Exhibition at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mt Tomah from 4 March to 26 March
- Exhibition Opening 'If These Walls Could Speak' - Saturday 01 April 2017, 2:00pm - 4:00pm at Woodford Academy, 90-92 Great Western Hwy, Woodford
- Opening of AUTUMN Exhibition at The Edge Gallery - Friday 07 April 2017, 06:30pm - 08:00pm at The Edge Cinema Complex, 225 Great Western Highway Katoomba
Blue Mountains Arts Trail - Saturday 08 and Sunday 09 April 2017, 10.00am - 04:00pm from Lapstone to Linden.
- Blue Mountains Open Studios Where artists open their studios to visitors each weekend. Also more info here...
- Artists own events Which you can join and have fun. Visit some of these events and enjoy being part of a show organised by the artist.
- BMAN exhibitions Exhibitions are held frequently and you can visit an exhibition at The Edge or Grand View. They are listed along with Artists Events.
Sponsors for Arts Trail
|For more details TCP Website is: www.tcpdaytours.com.au|
For more details Fantastic Aussie Tours website is:
|Have a look at the Edge website here....||More information about the Grand View Hotel here...|