Subscribe to email News?
Welcome to the Blue Mountains Artists Network
Our community of talented artists are here to welcome you to our beautiful Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, and to share with you their enjoyment of the world of art and creativity. From arts trails to exhibitions, from performances to workshops, it's all here and available in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales. To find out more about BMAN and what we do click here
- Social evening at Woodford for all members, partners and people who are interested Friday 4th November 6.30 - 8.30pm at 20 Mile Hollow Cafe Woodford. RSVP and come along.
- Opening of SUMMER Exhibition at The Edge Gallery so come along, invite friends, and meet fellow artists and enjoy their company
- Blue Mountains Open Studios Where artists open their studios to visitors each weekend. Also more info here...
- Artists own events Which you can join and have fun. Visit some of these events and enjoy being part of a show organised by the artist.
- BMAN exhibitions Exhibitions are held frequently and you can visit an exhibition at The Edge or Grand View. They are listed along with Artists Events.
Sponsors for Arts Trail
|For more details TCP Website is: www.tcpdaytours.com.au|
For more details Fantastic Aussie Tours website is:
|Have a look at the Edge website here....||More information about the Grand View Hotel here...|